The term ‘Blyth Resource & Initiative Centre’ or ‘BRIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Blyth Resource & Initiative Centre, The Eric Tolhurst Centre, 3 – 13 Quay Road, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 2AS.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, videos, brand names and logos. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website may provide digital products and services created and distributed by means of an ecommerce shop on our website. We reserve the right to change the products prices at any time and to refuse or cancel certain orders at our sole discretion. Use and download of any of these products and services are entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products and services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We may in the future plan to and offer contests, sweepstakes and/or promotions on our website as for which we are not liable of any misinterpretation or confusion arising from and affecting your judgement and actions on this website.
- You will be able to make an account on this website and pick a username, first name, surname, password and email-address but we reserve the right to change details and subscription level at our sole discretion. This information will not be passed on to any third parties accept to uphold law enforcement.
- You must have right to any content published by you whether text or media on the website and accept full liability for such content out of our control. We may remove content at our discretion should we believe it violates any laws or company ethics.
- Content published by you may be available in the public domain and you accept full responsibility to any actions following on and do so at your own risk
- We hold the right to terminate access to certain users as and when we see fit if we believe these users have abused any of our terms or are believed to be fake accounts.
- When we make any material changes to the Terms and Conditions we agree to notify you 15 days in advance of the changes taking effect in the footer of our website with the date the changes will come in to force.
- Our website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- We issue refunds for any purchases within 7 days of the original purchase. If a refund is issued, it will be issued for the full amount back to the paying customer.